Tuesday February 14, 2012 0 commentsWhat's so hot about Pinterest? Lots of things.
- Its innovative design (though DaGama Web Studio created a somewhat similar style way back in 2008 for our client The Buzz Coffee and Yogurt - check it out here).
- Its a social network that's more visual than verbal. No need to write much. You're just collecting images; pinning them to virtual boards and checking out your friends' boards and liking them and/or re-pinning their images.
- It's becoming the top referral of traffic to your website or blog - even beating out Google and Facebook.
- 97% of Pinterest's Facebook fans are women
- 1/5 of Facebook-connected users are on Pinterest daily, which is 2,000,000 members
Take a look at this great infographic about Pinterest for more interesting data.